Migration to Microsoft Azure FAQ's
Find the answers to any questions you have about the migration of our hosted customer systems to the Microsoft Azure cloud platform.
- When I login to my server I see a warning about 'paging file' or 'Pagefile', what should I do?
- I can't access my site after the migration, but we updated the DNS. Why won't it load?
- Why is ASI moving to the Microsoft Azure cloud platform?
- How long does the migration to Azure take?
- How do I update my DNS with the new IP address?
- When should we schedule our DNS change?
- What is an SPF record and do I need to update it?
- Will my data continue to reside in the region it existed prior to Azure Migration?
- Our iMIS Website has "asicanada" or "advsolhosting" or "imiscloud" in the URL. Do we need to update our own website DNS?
- Can I post a maintenance page during the migration process?
- Will we still have the standard RDP connections to the hosted server environments?
- How can we ensure that our new IP Address is allowed by PayPal?
- What about our SMTP smarthost?
- Will the member (site user) login/sign-on process be affected?
- Will iMIS TaskCentre be affected by the migration to Azure?
- What do we need to do if our Process Automation tasks are scheduled during the Azure Migration?