Q: How can we ensure that our new IP Address is allowed by PayPal?
A: Here is where to check for managing security exceptions for iMIS in PayPal Manager (https://manager.paypal.com/proIPAddress.do). You can follow these steps to check if this setting is interfering with your transactions.
- Log into your Payflow Pro Manager at https://manager.paypal.com/
- Click the "Service Settings" menu item.
- Under the "PayFlow Pro" section, click the "Allowed IP Addresses" link.
- This will bring up the screen which allows you to specify which IP addresses your PayFlow Pro account will accept transactions from. The URL of the browser should now be: https://manager.paypal.com/proIPAddress.do
- If you have enabled allowable IP addresses, make sure your account includes your iMIS site IP address (reach out to Technical Support or Hosting to verify your IP Address). Alternatively, you can disable temporarily and run a test transaction from iMIS.
- Click the "Update" to save your changes.
- Please note that the screenshot may not reflect your specific account entirely and we advise to reach out to PayPal Support for verification of security settings.